How to Add WhatsApp Chat to WordPress Website in 3 minutes!
Do you know how can integrate WhatsApp chat on your website?
There are only 2 steps
1). Installing a simple plugin in WordPress
2). Connect your WhatsApp number with Sendstrap
Once you add Whatsapp on your website your visitors can contact you and start chatting with just a click.
So let’s get started:
Step 1: Install the Sendstrap plugin in WordPress.
– Click add plugin from you WordPress Admin
– Search Sendstrap and then click Install ➜ Activate
Step 2: Connect Your Sendstrao Account
– Register New Account
– Choose Whatsapp icon from Senstrap Getbutton section
– Enter your WhatsApp number and make other settings then click Generate
– Copy Site ID and paste it in the Plugin SIte ID
– Copy Secret Key and Paste it on Plugin Secret Key
– Make sure that Enable Plugin is checked
Now after you save changes;
WhatsApp icon will be added to your WordPress website and your visitor can contact you by clicking the Whatsapp button.
You can add more chat buttons such: Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, Telegram, SMS, Phone, Request Call Widget, Contact Form, … and more. 📢
The Tools we use:
Sendstrap Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/sendstr…
Sendstrap Account: https://sendstrap.com/